I kinda felt like writing a little bit today. But, not a lot of writing. So, here's a survey all about me. I might actually use this thing, since some stuff is happening right now that I need to talk about.
1. My wallet.
2. A Gossip Girl Book.
3. About 20 million pens.
4. A chapstick I got for free at a job fair. :)
5. Gum wrappers.
Five things in my bedroom:
2. Blag shaggy rug.
3. Eiffel Tower wire sculpture.
4. Polka dotted sheets.
5. ELLE magazine.
Five things I’ve always wanted to do in my life:
1. Get married.
2. Have children.
3. Help people.
4. Be content.
5. Live in a place surrounded by family.
Five things that make me very happy:
1. My dogs.
3. Purses. Especially expensive ones.
4. Good books.
5. Good food.
Five things I’m currently into:
1. The Sims 2.
2. Nail polish.
3. Pizza Hut.
Five things on my To-Do list:
1. Organize my room.
2. Add music to my iPod.
3. Get over people that don't matter.
4. Take a shower.
Five things some people may or may not know about you:
1. I have Ulcerative Colitis.
2. I have OCD.
3. I care about people more than they care about me.
4. I never think my hair looks okay.
5. I like my eyebrow better bushy. :)
Five most important moments of the last year:
2. Realizing who matters to me.
3. Mending old relationships.
4. Finishing the hardest class I've ever taken.
5. Becoming a senior.
Five things you enjoy doing during your free time:
1. Playing the Sims.
3. Watching TV.
5. Listening to music.